Friday, August 22, 2008

Buffy the Vampire Slayer slaying church attendance among women, study claims

I thought that was a really great headline... my older sister has a bunch of Buffy DVDs, and we've been watching them lately. I had been getting back into the first couple seasons while at school at the beginning of summer, but I couldn't get it on the same site outside of the country. Anyway, total guilty pleasure show. This article that the headline is from is actually kind of interesting, talking about gender roles in the Church and how it sort of drives some women away.

Also, I fixed the last couple links. Mediafire changed their uploading format recently, but the Elder and the Mass Movement should work now. Let me know if any others aren't though.

I don't really have too much to do now as tropical storm Fay has brought a ton of rain. I've also been working on a puzzle with Charlotte to pass the time (puzzle pieces, anyone?). These toucans are fucking tricky.

No comments: