Sunday, June 21, 2009

Reports

This was a request, but also, I think this is a pretty awesome release, so I'm more than happy to oblige.

Reports is a band I don't know a whole lot about. They're from Cambridge, but I've never seen them live. They don't play that many shows around here, and somehow I always manage to miss them. There's an alright garage-y scene around here, but not the sort of hipster garage stuff you find a lot of other places. I do know that Reports keep it real, playing things more on the poppy side of that genre.



I was really impressed with their 7", which came out on awesome local label Ride the Snake. No real frills, just good times. B-side is fuzzier, but A-side is my pick.

Look for the General Interest 12" coming up on Ride the Snake too!

Reports- Bill Wyman, Metal Detector

No comments: