Monday, November 30, 2009

Slumberland orgy this week!

So I've been just terrible at keeping this up lately- I didn't even post the last two PRDCT playlists. Well, my excuse is that school sucks. I'm writing a thesis, so until March 1, this blog probably won't see too much action. Maybe winter break will see an update.

Well, there's a little bit of good news to go along with this...

The last Cheeky show was awesome. Obviously, I'm sad to see them go, but I'm really excited to get the 12" in the mail (order one from Freedom School!), and I picked up a tape of a live recording of theirs which is cool.

I'll be doing a show with Christa next semester, which will rule. I haven't done a show with anyone for almost two years at this point, and Christa has gotten to hear me rant nearly every day for the past couple months about how excited I am that we're teaming up.

And in the more immediate future, I'm putting together a Slumberland orgy this week to help celebrate its incredible twenty years of indie pop.



As always, if you're in Boston, listen in at 95.3 fm; anywhere else you can steam live at whrb.org.

No comments: